Los Angeles: Pop icon Britney Spears has collaborated with Elton John for a new song, media reports said on Tuesday.
While details of the project are limited, a spokesperson confirmed to PA news agency as quoted by The Guardian that the track would be titled Hold Me Closer, a new version of John’s 1971 single Tiny Dancer.
Singer Elton John also confirmed the development on Instagram.
Making the official confirmation, the singer posted an image of a rose and rocket emoji alongside the words “hold me closer”.
- Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer sweeps seven BAFTA titles
- Makers announce cast of The Fantastic Four, release date
- Tom Holland to play Romeo on London stage, show dates announced
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift sets record for most album of the year wins at Grammys
- Internationally popular singing sensation Taylor Swift's AI-generated explicit images go viral on social media platform