Image: Wallpaper Flare
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian has turned single once again.
According to reports, Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson have ended their nine months relationship.
The Kardashians star and Pete Davidson have broken up and decided to just be friends, sources close to the couple exclusively told E! News.
The insiders share that while the pair has "a lot of love and respect for each other," they found that the long distance dynamic and their demanding schedules "made it really difficult to maintain a relationship."
Pete has been spending part of the summer in Australia working on the movie Wizards!. As for Kim, she continues to raise four kids—North, Psalm, Chicago and Saint, with her ex Kanye West.
"The divorce is moving ahead with Kanye," another insider shares with E! News. "They are happily co-parenting."
Back in November, a source confirmed to E! News that Pete and Kim were officially dating.
- Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer sweeps seven BAFTA titles
- Makers announce cast of The Fantastic Four, release date
- Tom Holland to play Romeo on London stage, show dates announced
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift sets record for most album of the year wins at Grammys
- Internationally popular singing sensation Taylor Swift's AI-generated explicit images go viral on social media platform