Photo Courtesy: Taylor Swift Instagram page
Singing sensation Taylor Swift dropped a surprise for her fans while accepting the Grammys on Sunday.
She announced her next album will be released on April 19.
The album is titled The Tortured Poets Department.
The internationally acclaimed singing icon clinched the Grammy award for Best Pop Vocal Album for her previous release Midnights.
Speaking at the stage of Grammys after accepting her award, Taylor said: "I want to say thank you to the fans by telling you a secret I've been keeping from you for the last two years."
"Which is that my brand new album comes out April 19. It's called The Tortured Poets Department," she said.
In her Instagram post, the singer wrote: "All’s fair in love and poetry... New album THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT. Out April 19."
- Internationally popular pop icon Taylor Swift's 16-year-old fan dies in road mishap on way to her Melbourne concert
- Taylor Swift donates USD 100,000 to family of victim killed at Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting
- Top Gun actor Tom Cruise makes relationship with Russian socialite Elsina Khayrova official
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift kisses and hugs Travis Kelce after Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl victory in Los Vegas
- Singapore police arrest four people over ticket scam concerning concerts of Taylor Swift, Coldplay