Friends actor Maggie Wheeler mourns death of costar Matthew Perry. Photo Courtesy: Maggie Wheeler Instagram page
Maggie Wheeler, who is best known for playing the character of Janice in Friends, mourned the death of her sitcom costar Matthew Perry and said the world will miss him.
"What a loss.The world will miss you Mathew Perry . The joy you brought to so many in your too short lifetime will live on. I feel so very blessed by every creative moment we shared♥️," she wrote on Instagram.
American actor Matthew Perry, best known for portraying Chandler Bing on the television sitcom 'Friends', was found dead at his Los Angeles home on Saturday. He was 54.
According to reports, Perry was found dead in a jacuzzi at his home, and no drugs were found at the scene.
Warner Brothers issued a statement on the death of Perry.
"We are devastated by the passing of our dear friend Matthew Perry. Matthew was an incredibly gifted actor and an indelible part of the Warner Bros. Television Group family. The impact of his comedic genius was felt around the world, and his legacy will live on in the hearts of so many. This is a heartbreaking day, and we send our love to his family, his loved ones, and all of his devoted fans," it said.
- Hollywood actor Kenneth Mitchell, who was seen n Star Trek, Captain Marvel, dies at 49 due to suspected ALS complications
- Internationally popular pop icon Taylor Swift's 16-year-old fan dies in road mishap on way to her Melbourne concert
- Taylor Swift donates USD 100,000 to family of victim killed at Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting
- Top Gun actor Tom Cruise makes relationship with Russian socialite Elsina Khayrova official
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift kisses and hugs Travis Kelce after Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl victory in Los Vegas