Photo Courtesy: Ariana Grande Instagram page
American singer Ariana Grande has filed for divorce from her husband Dalton Gomez after two years of marriage, media reports said.
Grande filed a petition for divorce on Monday in Los Angeles. The singer cited “irreconcilable differences” as grounds for dissolution, a source with knowledge of the matter told CNN.
Family law attorney Laura Wasser is representing Grande in the divorce, the American news channel reported.
The duo had tied the nuptial knot in 2021.
Grande's representative had told People at the time of their marriage: "It was tiny and intimate — less than 20 people. The room was so happy and full of love. The couple and both families couldn't be happier."
Grande and Gomez, a real estate agent, first went public with their relationship with the release of her 2020 song “Stuck with U,” a song she collaborated on with Justin Bieber, reports CNN.
Gomez even featured in the music video of the song.
They also announced their engagement in the same year.
- David McCallum, known for his performance in NCIS, dies at 90
- Tara Reid describes filming second season of the 'Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test' was 'craziest'
- Oscar-winning actress Sophia Loren undergoes emergency surgery after fall
- Josh Brolin's emotional post for wife Kathryn on their seventh marriage anniversary will touch your heart
- Usher to perform at Super Bowl 2024 Halftime mega event in 2024