Photo Courtesy: lemisha_the_gemini Instagram page
R&B girl group 702 singer Irish Grinstead, who is best remembered for the song 'Where My Girls At', has died.
She was 43.
Grinstead’s sister and fellow 702 group member, LeMisha Grinstead, wrote on Instagram: "It is with great sadness that I have to let you know that my beautiful sister and friend has passed away this evening."
She said: "She has had a long battle and she is finally at peace. That girl was as bright as the stars! She was not only beautiful on the outside, but also within. Sharing the stage with her was a joy I will cherish for the rest of my life! We, the family ask for prayers and respect for our privacy as we grieve an outstanding loss to our family."
The cause of the death is still not known.
- David McCallum, known for his performance in NCIS, dies at 90
- Tara Reid describes filming second season of the 'Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test' was 'craziest'
- Oscar-winning actress Sophia Loren undergoes emergency surgery after fall
- Josh Brolin's emotional post for wife Kathryn on their seventh marriage anniversary will touch your heart
- Usher to perform at Super Bowl 2024 Halftime mega event in 2024