Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 18 Mar 2023, 04:14 am Print
Lance Reddick Instagram page
Los Angeles: Actor Lance Reddick, who will be best remembered for his performance in TV series like “The Wire,” “Fringe” and “Bosch”, has died, media reports said.
He was 60.
In the world of movies, he was best known for starring as Charon in the John Wick franchise (2014–2023) and David Gentry in Angel Has Fallen (2019).
Law enforcement sources told TMZ Lance's body was discovered at his Studio City home Friday morning around 9:30 AM.
The cause of his death is still not known.
He was also known for portraying Detective Johnny Basil on Oz (1997–2003), Matthew Abaddon in Lost (2004–2010), and Albert Wesker in the Netflix series Resident Evil (2022).
He provided the voice and likeness for video game characters Martin Hatch in Quantum Break, Sylens in Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West, and Commander Zavala in the Destiny franchise.
- 'Shazam! Fury Of The Gods' tops North American box office chart on opening weekend
- Michelle Yeoh cherishes her Oscar win with fiance Jean Todt, shares heart-touching moment on social media
- Multiverse movie Everything Everywhere All at Once dominates Oscars
- Pearl Harbor actor Tom Sizemore dies
- Warner Bros confirms new The Lord of the Rings movies are on the way