Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 03 May 2024, 07:22 am Print
Pakistan Photo Courtesy Unsplash
A blast hit Balochistan's Khuzdar district which left senior journalist Maulana Muhammad Siddique Mengal dead, media reports said on Friday.
As per details, the police officials stated that blast targeted the vehicle of Khuzdar press club president Maulana Muhammad Siddique Mengal, reported ARY News.
Police spokesperson told ARY News that the blast resulted in the death of Maulana Muhammad Siddique and leaving nine others injured.
The injured people were shifted to Khuzdar Teaching Hospital for treatment.
An investigation into the incident is currently underway.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
Pakistan is witnessing a surge in terror activities in recent years.
- ISIS-inspired plot foiled in UK: Two men get life sentences for targeting Jewish community
- India rejects allegations, urges Pakistan to tackle its ‘home-grown ills’
- Massacre in Islamabad: ISIS takes responsibility for deadly Pakistan blast
- Friday turns fatal: 31 dead, 169 injured in shocking Pakistan mosque blast
- Explosion at packed mosque in Pakistan turns Friday prayers into scene of carnage, 15 dead

