At least three children were injured in a grenade attack on the election office of a Pakistan People's Party candidate in the industrial town of Hub, media reports said.
Police told Dawn News that unknown motorcyclists attacked the election office of PPP’s Balochistan Assembly candidate Mir Ali Hassan Zehri near Jumma Khan Hotel.
Police shifted the injured children to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Zehri was not present in the office when the blast occurred.
The grenade attack took place at a time when Pakistan is gearing up to vote in the general polls on February 8.
- Police official, key TTP terrorists killed during operation in Pakistan
- Soldier killed, 2 hurt in terrorist attack in Pakistan's KP
- Shamima Begum, who once went to Syria to join Islamic State, loses appeal against removal of British citizenship
- Pakistan: Blast in Dera Ismail Khan leaves three hurt
- Terrorist killed in KP during exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan