Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 15 May 2018, 02:11 pm Print

Ankara: Lending support to Palestine, Turkey's Health Ministry has said that it will treat those injured by Israel forces during Monday's clash.
Local Anadolu Agency has quoted Ahmet Demircan as saying, " We will receive the wounded from Gaza first in Ankara. We have prepared our hospitals according to the conditions of the wounded.”
He added that Turkish forces will airlift the injured, giving priority to those with most injury.
"On the Gazan side [of the border], the injured are at great risk because there are not enough medications and supplies where the Palestinians are," Demircan said.
According to reports, about 2,700 people had been injured during Monday's clash, which took place while Israel celebrated the opening of a new US embassy in Jerusalem.
The clash also led to the death of at least 58 people.
Reports said that Israeli forces opened fire during the protests.
Image: Websitegrab from Anadolu Agency
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead
- Baloch Liberation Army rejects US govt's decision to designate Majeed Brigade a foreign terrorist organisation