Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 26 Mar 2018, 06:02 am Print

Herat City: At least three people were killed in a suicide attack inside the Nabi Akram Mosque in western Herat province of Afghanistan on Sunday, media reports said.
According to reports, the incident left nine others injured.
The blast reportedly occurred at around 1 pm.
Public Health Director Dr. Abdul Hakim Tamana told Afghanistan's Pajhwok Afghan News three bodies and nine injured people had been evacuated to the civil hospital from the blast site.
He told the news agency two suicide bombers wanted to enter the mosque but they were identified by the mosque guards who put resistance.
While one detonated his explosives, the other person was shot dead by the guard.
Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Image: Google Maps
- Pakistan: Thik tank data shows the country recorded spike in terror activities in March
- Pakistan: Grenade attack in Karachi leaves three cops and a passerby injured
- Israel-Gaza Conflict: IDF eliminates Hamas Spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou in north Gaza
- Senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil dies in Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza
- Israel confirms Hamas Military Intelligence chief Osama Tabash eliminated