Paris: The pension reform in France is being carried out to balance the country's pension financial system without raising taxes, government spokesman Olivier Veran said on Wednesday. ...
Paris: Thousands of people unhappy about French arms deliveries to Ukraine marched through Paris, in what is the second pacifist rally held in the French capital in two weeks.
Paris: A student allegedly stabbed to death a school teacher in the French town of Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
Paris: The man, who opened fire in the center of Paris and killed three Kurds, said that his actions were driven by "racism", Le Journal du Dimanche reported on Friday.
Paris: At least two people died and several others were hurt as a gunman opened fire in French capital Paris city on Friday, media reports said.
Paris: Several people were injured as a result of a shooting attack in Paris, the shooter was detained, French broadcaster BFMTV reported on Friday, citing a police source.
Paris: Yael Braun-Pivet of President Emmanuel Macron’s centrist alliance was elected by France’s lower house of parliament as its first woman speaker, Khaleej Times reported o ...
Paris: The turnout rate of the ongoing voting for the 2022 French presidential election has kept rising, but is still lagging behind the previous election, according to official figures. ...
Kiev/UNI/Sputnik: Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said on Sunday that he had discussed the current security situation in Donbas with his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, and t ...
- France concerned about missing Chinese Tennis player Peng Shuai: Foreign Ministry
- Security officers shoot knife-wielding man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' at Saint-Lazare railway station: French media
- France shuts down Allonnes mosque for promoting 'radical Islamism', plans to close 7 more: Turkish news agency
- France official says crisis in relations with US over AUKUS to affect new NATO concept
- France: Trial in 2015 Paris terror attack begins