Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 26 Oct 2017, 07:51 am Print
Quoting local security officials, Khaama Press said the the latest airstrike was carried out by the US forces using unmanned aerial vehicles.
The officials further added that the airstrike was carried out on Wednesday in the vicinity of Khogyani district.
The provincial police commandment in a statement confirmed the airstrike and said the militants were targeted in Wazir Tangi area of Khogyani.
The statement further added that 14 ISIS militants were killed and 8 others were wounded in the airstrike.
According to the provincial police commandment, some weapons and ammunition and explosives belonging to the terror group were also destroyed in the air raid.
The anti-government armed militant groups have not commented regarding the report so far.
Meanwhile, in separate raids conducted by the national army on Monday and Tuesday, at least six ISIS militants were killed.
keywords: ISIS,ISISMilitantsKilled,USAirstrike,Afghanistan,NangarharUSAirRaid
- Bangladesh: 700-kg pink buffalo nicknamed ‘Donald Trump’ becomes Eid market’s biggest attraction
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US

