News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: At least 30 dead or injured in suicide attack
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 29 Aug 2017, 03:53 am Print
Kabul, Aug 29 (JEN): At least 30 people have died or have sustained injuries in a suicide attack which rocked Helmand province of Afghanistan, local Khaama Press reported.
The agency quoted officials as saying that the attack took place on Sunday evening.
Confirming the news, provincial governor’s spokesman Omar Zwak said that the attacker targeted a security vehicle.
He added that at least 13 people were killed, while 19 others sustained injuries.
Both civilians and security personnel were killed in the attack, officials confirmed.
No group has claimed the attack so far.
Image: Wallpaper
More News
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US
- Indian cargo vessel 'Haji Ali' sinks off Oman after suspected drone attack

