Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 15 Jul 2024, 11:49 pm Print

Photo Courtesy: Unsplash
Kenyan police said a man has confessed to murdering 42 women in the past two years.
Authorities were quoted as saying by CNN that Collins Jumaisi Khalusha, 33, “lured, killed, and disposed of 42 female bodies,” of which only nine have been recovered.
He was arrested outside a club in Soweto region of the capital Nairobi where he went to watch the Euro Cup final.
“On interrogation, the suspect confessed to having lured, killed, and disposed of 42 female bodies at the dumping site, all murdered between 2022 and Thursday, 11 July, 2024,” Kenya’s director of criminal investigations, Mohamed Amin, told journalists as quoted by CNN.
Amin told Citizen Digital that Khalusha intimated that his first victim was his wife whom he strangled to death, and dismembered before dumping her remains in the dumpsite.
According to reports, nine bodies have been recorded so far.
The first six bodies were reportedly discovered by locals from Nairobi’s Mukuru kwa Njenga neighbourhood.
Kenyan Police told CNN the bodies were found in an “abandoned quarry,” currently “filled with water and used as a dumpsite.”
The arrested person reportedly stayed close to the dumpsite.
- Trump announces 75-day additional deadline to find non-Chinese buyer
- Myanmar Junta continues attacks despite declaring ceasefire after earthquake, claims anti-junta groups
- Israeli forces eliminate key Hamas figure behind psychological terror
- China imposes 34 percent additional tariffs on all imported US products from April 10
- UN says fresh intensification of hostilities in Gaza left 280,000 people displaced