News
Global Headlines Melbourne shooting leaves one dead
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 11 Mar 2024, 11:33 pm Print

Photo Courtesy: Unsplash
At least one person died after a shooting incident in the Australian city of Melbourne on Tuesday.
Victorin Police said in a statement, "Homicide Squad detectives are investigating a fatal shooting in Greenvale this morning."
Police said the deceased person was located outside a Buchanan Place home just after 4.30am.
"Paramedics tried to revive the yet to be formally identified man but he died at the scene," police said.
The exact circumstances surrounding the death are yet to be determined and a crime scene has been established, police said.
No arrests have been made so far.
More News
- Liberation Day: US imposes 37 percent tariff on imports from Bangladesh
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend
- China carries out major war games around Taiwan, escalates tension in region
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at earthquake aid convoy, no causalty
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at Chinese earthquake aid convoy after it fails to stop