Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 26 Dec 2023, 05:58 am Print

Photo Courtesy: UNICEF/Aleksey Filippov
One person was killed and two injured in an overnight attack by Ukraine on the city of Feodosia in Crimea, local authorities confirmed on Tuesday.
Sergey Aksenov, head of Crimea, said earlier on Tuesday that the port area has been cordoned off, while corresponding services operating on the site.
Another six people have been evacuated to temporary accommodation centers, as six buildings were damaged by the attack, he said, adding that the remaining residents have been placed with relatives and friends, with transport infrastructure in normal operation.
Russian navy landing ship Novocherkassk was damaged in the attack on the port of Feodosia, said the Russian Defense Ministry.
(With UNI Inputs)
- Trump announces 75-day additional deadline to find non-Chinese buyer
- Myanmar Junta continues attacks despite declaring ceasefire after earthquake, claims anti-junta groups
- Israeli forces eliminate key Hamas figure behind psychological terror
- China imposes 34 percent additional tariffs on all imported US products from April 10
- UN says fresh intensification of hostilities in Gaza left 280,000 people displaced