Photo Courtesy: Unsplash
A Thai para-athlete, who had previously served as a soldier, shot dead his bride and three others before killing himself on his wedding day, media reports said.
Chaturong Suksuk, 29 and Kanchana Pachunthuek, 44, were married on Saturday in north-east Thailand, reported BBC.
Chaturong Suksuk reportedly left the wedding party and returned with a gun.
He shot his bride, her 62-year-old mother and 38-year-old sister.
Two other guests were injured by stray bullets and one of them died, media reports said.
Police told the BBC Chaturong "was quite intoxicated at the time", but his motive remains unclear.
Police said he bought the gun and ammunition legally last year.
Chaturong shot himself and repeatedly died instantly.
- Chinese Coast Guard patrols in waters around Taiwan-controlled Kinmen Islands: Reports
- US Air Force member hospitalised in critical condition after he sets himself on fire in front of Israeli Embassy in Washington DC
- US Senator warns of possible 'cyber attack' amid cellular outage
- UK,US, alliance member countries strike Houthi targets in Yemen
- Russian President Vladimir Putin's critic Alexei Navalny's body handed over to his family