An image shared by Elon Musk on Twitter. Photo Courtesy: Elon Musk's Twitter page
Elon Musk on Sunday announced Twitter's iconic bird logo will be replaced with 'X', marking yet another significant change to the platform ever since he bought it.
In a series of tweets, Musk said: "If a good enough X logo is posted tonight, we’ll make go live worldwide tomorrow."
"And soon we shall bid adieu to the Twitter brand and, gradually, all the birds," he said.
Musk changed his own Twitter DP with the new 'X' logo.
Musk acquired the micro-blogging platform in October last year for $44 billion.
This is not the first time that the logo was changed since Musk became the owner of the platform.
Earlier this year, Musk changed the bird logo with a doge meme.
- UK government sanctions heads of Arctic penal colony where Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died
- Taiwan detects 10 Chinese military aircraft, 6 naval ships
- PM Rishi Sunak-led British government prohibits use of mobile phones in schools
- US vetoes UN resolution on Gaza ceasefire amid Israel-Hamas conflict
- PPP, PML-N reach formal agreement to form next Pakistani government