Users can now access the artificial intelligence bot ChatGPT, which has gained popularity ever since its launch, in Apple App Store.
OpenAI, the Microsoft-backed company behind ChatGPT, said in a statement on Thursday: " Since the release of ChatGPT, we've heard from users that they love using ChatGPT on the go. Today, we’re launching the ChatGPT app for iOS."
" The ChatGPT app is free to use and syncs your history across devices. It also integrates Whisper, our open-source speech-recognition system, enabling voice input. ChatGPT Plus subscribers get exclusive access to GPT-4’s capabilities, early access to features and faster response times, all on iOS," read the statement.
Open AI said the facility is currently being rolled out in the US and will expand to additional countries in the coming weeks.
The company said an Android version will be launched soon.
What makes ChatGPT special:
Instant answers: Get precise information without sifting through ads or multiple results.
Tailored advice: Seek guidance on cooking, travel plans, or crafting thoughtful messages.
Creative inspiration: Generate gift ideas, outline presentations, or write the perfect poem.
Professional input: Boost productivity with idea feedback, note summarization, and technical topic assistance.
Learning opportunities: Explore new languages, modern history, and more at your own pace.
- Adult film actress Kagney Linn Karter commits suicide at 36
- Malaysia aims to draw more EV manufactures in its bid to become regional hub
- Vietnam aims to send 125,000 labourers abroad this year
- Nearly 32,000 NATO soldiers deployed near Russia-Belarus borders
- Pakistani senator thanks Russia for 'Strong, Principled' position on situation in Gaza