Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 16 Mar 2023, 09:24 pm Print

Pixabay
Tehran: Iranian guards have killed at least eleven Afghan nationals in the Sistan and Baluchistan province of Iran, media reports said.
According to Iran International, Iranian border forces on Friday handed over the dead bodies of eleven Afghan citizens to the Taliban officials at the Nimroz border crossing, reports Khaama Press.
Four days ago, eleven Afghan citizens were shot dead by Iranian security forces in Sistan and Baluchistan province who were trying to enter Iran illegally, the news agency reported.
The dead Afghan nationals are below the age of twenty, sources told Khaama Press, including two who are believed to be 18 years old.
Iranian officials and Taliban did not comment on the issue so far.
- Liberation Day: US imposes 37 percent tariff on imports from Bangladesh
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend
- China carries out major war games around Taiwan, escalates tension in region
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at earthquake aid convoy, no causalty
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at Chinese earthquake aid convoy after it fails to stop