News
Global Headlines Bangladesh: 17 die as explosion hits Dhaka building, rescue operation to continue
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 07 Mar 2023, 09:49 pm Print
Image Credit: Video grab
Dhaka: Rescue operations at the site of the explosion which took place in Bangladesh's capital Dhaka, which left 17 people dead, on Tuesday will continue on Wednesday.
Sanjay Kumar Roy, warehouse inspector of fire service and civil defence, told The Daily Star around 7:50am that rescue efforts would resume in around an hour.
The explosion, which rocked the building, left over 100 people injured.
So far, three persons are reported still missing, Sanjay Kumar Roy told the newspaper.
So far, 17 bodies have been handed over to the family members.
More News
- Samsung unveils next-gen Bixby. Know all details
- Crisis deepens: UN sounds warning on ethnic cleansing fears
- Same price, smarter result: Anthropic drops major AI surprise
- Meta, NVIDIA announce long-term infrastructure partnership. Key details inside
- No one above the law: UN experts call for action over Epstein Files

