Railway budget will have impact on D-street will be positive
By Rohit Gadia Founder & CEO, CapitalVia Global Research Ltd 27 Feb 2015, 11:22 am Print
The budget announced was at par with the expectation. Market reacted bearish post announcement of the budget as market has already discounted and the rail stocks had already given the rally.
Its impact on the D-street will be positive as PPP, Pension funds & Banks investing for Railway development, New coaches, e-Catering etc will pave path for more job creations and more up to the mark services for the passengers.
Projects worth Rs. 96,182 crore to expand capacity of 9,420 km rail lines- This will impact positively for stocks like BEML, Kalindee, Alstom and Siemens are some of the stocks which are key beneficiaries from any such move by the government. All to all the budget announced is a positive one and common men centric.
- UK government sanctions heads of Arctic penal colony where Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died
- Taiwan detects 10 Chinese military aircraft, 6 naval ships
- PM Rishi Sunak-led British government prohibits use of mobile phones in schools
- US vetoes UN resolution on Gaza ceasefire amid Israel-Hamas conflict
- PPP, PML-N reach formal agreement to form next Pakistani government