Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 07 Apr 2021, 02:03 am Print
Nangarhar Blast Photo: twitter.com/JalaliMansora
Kabul: At least two civilians were killed and 18 others were injured in a bomb blast in Afghanistan's Nangarhar on Wednesday morning, local media reports said.
The incident took place in Jalalabad city's district.
Security forces were passing through the area when the roadside bomb exploded around 06:30 am (local time), reports said.
Quoting sources, local Tolo News reported that some policemen were among those injured.
It said that most of the victims were civilians as the blast took place in a crowded area.
However, local officials have not commented on the blast so far.
According to a local health official, four among those injured are said to be in a critical condition.
So far, no group, including the Taliban, has claimed responsibility for the explosion.
- Bangladesh: 700-kg pink buffalo nicknamed ‘Donald Trump’ becomes Eid market’s biggest attraction
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US

