Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 10 Nov 2020, 02:41 am Print

PRT Meymaneh/Wikipedia
Kabul: At least four policemen were killed and twenty others, including civilians, were wounded in a car bomb attack in Afghanistan's Faryab province on Monday evening.
Provincial governor Naqibulllah Faiq claimed the attack was carried out by Taliban insurgents.
At least eight civilians were among the injured.
He said the insurgents detonated “a Humvee loaded with explosives” near the police headguards of Almar, local Tolo News reported.
Police were also involved in a gun fight with the attackers, which continued till Tuesday morning.
"The district police chief is also among the wounded," Faiq said.
Several houses and cars were damaged in the blast.
No group has claimed the attack so far.
- Liberation Day: US imposes 37 percent tariff on imports from Bangladesh
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend
- China carries out major war games around Taiwan, escalates tension in region
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at earthquake aid convoy, no causalty
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at Chinese earthquake aid convoy after it fails to stop