News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: Woman among three killed in Kapisa roadside blast
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 07 Oct 2020, 03:01 am Print
Wikimedia Commons
Kabul: A roadside blast has claimed the lives of three civilians, including a woman, in Afghanistan's Kapisa province on Wednesday.
The incident took place at around 6:15 am in Tagab district.
According to Qais Qaderi, the Kapisa governor spokesperson, the mine blew a civilian vehicle carrying passengers in the Khasachinai area of the province.
The deceased have been identified as a woman and two men.
Qaderi said the bomb had been planted by the Taliban, who wanted to target the security forces.
More News
- Bangladesh: 700-kg pink buffalo nicknamed ‘Donald Trump’ becomes Eid market’s biggest attraction
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US

