News
Global Headlines Iranian army commander says US has no courage to strike 52 sites Trump spoke about
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 05 Jan 2020, 04:26 am Print
Tehran/Sputnik: Washington has no courage to attack 52 Iranian sites, which US President Donald Trump has recently spoke about, the commander of Iran's army said on Sunday.
"I doubt that they have the courage to do so in the course of a possible conflict in the future," Maj Gen. Abdolrahim Mousavi said, as cited by Iran’s IRIB broadcaster.
Trump previously stated that the US had identified 52 Iranian sites that would be attacked "very fast and very hard" if Tehran struck any US citizens or assets in the wake of the high-profile assassination of the commander of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ elite Quds Force.
More News
- Viral video shows Pakistani Army Chief Asim Munir nearly stopped, asked to flash ID at Munich Security Summit
- Two weeks, 30 targets: US intensifies strikes on ISIS in Syria
- From exile to power: BNP chief Tarique Rahman’s big ‘justice’ vow in first post-poll presser in Bangladesh
- OpenAI’s GPT-5.2 proves new formula in Particle Physics — In just 12 hours
- Game-Changer for professionals! ASUS launches AI-driven ExpertBook B5 G2

