News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: Suicide attack kills at least eight in Kunar province
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 26 Jun 2018, 05:00 am Print
Kabul: At least eight people were killed in a suicide attack in Afghanistan's Kunar province on Monday evening, local Tolo News reported.
The incident took place at around 8 pm in Sawkai district of the province.
Apart from the deceased, four people were injured.
Reports said that a suicide bomber detonated his explosives near a police check post in the district.
No group has claimed the attack so far.
Image: Google Maps
More News
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US
- Indian cargo vessel 'Haji Ali' sinks off Oman after suspected drone attack

