News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves one Ministry of Information and Culture employee killed
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 02 Jun 2018, 02:38 pm Print
Kabul: A magnetic bomb blast in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Saturday an employee of the Ministry of Information and Culture (MoIC), media reports said.
According to reports, three others were injured in the incident.
Mohammad Sabir Momand, spokesman for MoIC, told Pajhwok Afghan News the explosion took place in the Bani Hasar area of the capital in the morning.
Momand told Afghanistan-based news agency that investigations showed the blast was triggered by a bomb attached to the vehicle carrying the victims.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
More News
- Bangladesh: 700-kg pink buffalo nicknamed ‘Donald Trump’ becomes Eid market’s biggest attraction
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US

