News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: Kandahar explosion claims 21 lives
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 23 May 2018, 09:23 am Print

Kabul, May 23 (IBNS): The death toll in Tuesday's car bomb explosion in Afghanistan's Kandahar province has risen to 21, reports said on Wednesday.
At least 40 people have sustained injuries in the same incident.
The incident unfolded on Tuesday afternoon in Kandahar city, the provincial capital.
According to local officials, an explosion filled car was detonated at the blast site.
Among the deceased were civilians and security officials, reports quoted provincial governor’s spokesman Mohamamd Daud Ahmadi as stating.
No group has claimed responsibility for carrying out the blast so far.
Image: Google Maps
More News
- Liberation Day: US imposes 37 percent tariff on imports from Bangladesh
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend
- China carries out major war games around Taiwan, escalates tension in region
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at earthquake aid convoy, no causalty
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at Chinese earthquake aid convoy after it fails to stop