News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: Militants attack foreign convoy, over 20 dead or injured
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 30 Apr 2018, 09:25 am Print
Kabul: A suicide attack by militants in Afghanistan's Kandahar province has left at least 20 people dead or injured on Monday, reports said.
According to local Khaama Press, the incident took place at around noon in Daman district of the province.
Local officials have confirmed the news, stating that the attackers targeted a foreign convoy.
No group has claimed responsibility for carrying out the attack so far.
Image: Google Maps
More News
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US
- Indian cargo vessel 'Haji Ali' sinks off Oman after suspected drone attack

