|Action against Hunger Spain
|10 Feb 2024, 12:00 pm
|08 Mar 2024, 12:00 am
6 Field Officers - Tagum (Filipino Nationals Only)
Duration : 6 months
Start date : 12-Feb-2024
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
As part of the Action Against Hunger Philippine Mission WASH, FSL and Program operational areas, the Field Officer will be in charge of implementing the technical activities including supervision, coordination, related to water supply, sanitation, hygiene (WASH), and Food, Security, and Livelihood (FSL) will ensure the efficient and smooth implementation of the WASH and FSL activities in Action Against Hunger targeted areas.
Commit to abide and promote the organization’s Charter of Principles, Code of Conduct, ethical policies (Safeguarding, Harassment, Anti-Bribery, Fraud, Corruption, etc.), sectorial policies and security protocols.
Be available to respond to any emergency response assessments or projects should there be a need.
Key activities in your role will include
Objective 1: Act as the focal person in managing, coordinating, and implementing all activities to LGU and community partners specific to Action Against Hunger Results
• Lead in the coordination of local partners (municipality and Barangay) and other shareholders and ensure timely implementation of the planned activities in coordination with Head of Project/OIC Head of Base.
• Responsible in the implementation of the Project’s key results in all covered areas (with key focus on WASH and FSL).
• Support the Head of Project in the development and or review and conduct of capacity building modules and other technical trainings and orientations among LGUs and community partners.
• Any other task required to achieve the Project objectives.
Objective 2: Prepare work plan, regular reports, capitalization reports and lead in consolidating documents
• Prepare monthly plans and updates/progress report on achievements.
• Develop and Maintain database of Photos, Videos and other multi-media document related to the project.
• Contribute to the donor interim and final reports following the Mission Reporting System
• Contribute to preparing meeting minutes including Project team monthly meeting, training proceedings and other reports requested by the Head of Project/OIC Head of Base
• Assist the Head of Project/OIC Head of Base in capitalization of the experience in various activities of the Project
Objective 3: Organize/participate in Trainings, Workshop, Conferences and Meetings
• Under proper authorization, represent Action Against Hunger and actively participate in related events in projects areas or elsewhere.
• Actively search for local capacities with potential to give and add value to the project (NGO, institutions universities etc.)
• Organize/ participate in trainings
• Do you meet the profile required criteria?
• University degree in allied health, social sciences, economics, business management, statistics, agriculture, and fisheries, agroeconomic
• Knowledge on local government processes, basic knowledge on FSL and WASH
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in community organizing WASH, FSL related work (development), work with local government units and other stakeholders
• Knowledgeable of emergency response and Mindanao context
• Excellent English and Filipino. Local language is as advantage
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word Excel & Powerpoint and Sharepoint
• Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality and child rights or personal commitment to gender equality and child rights.
Our remuneration package:
Compensation based on Action Against Hunger salary grid and candidate's previous experience
Benefits: Health insurance, accident and life insurance, leave entitlements, government-mandated benefits
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the requirements should apply to the link provided below on or before 08 March 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by the HR Department.
Note. - Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close on or before the deadline.
Action Against Hunger provides equal opportunities to candidates regardless of their origin, nationality, race, gender, regional and sexual orientation. This vision aims to integrate equal treatment and opportunities among females and men in all HR processes and policies within the organization.