Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 27 Sep 2020, 09:21 pm Print

Pixabay
Beijing/Xinhua: Shanghai reported 10 imported COVID-19 cases and no domestically transmitted cases on Sunday, the municipal health commission said Monday.
Among the imported cases, eight departed from the Philippines, one from Niger, and one from Turkey. Nine of them are Chinese nationals and one is Jordanian.
A total of 157 people in close contact with the patients on the same flights have been put under quarantine.
The municipal health commission said a total of 650 imported cases had been reported in Shanghai by Sunday. Among them, 601 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery, and 49 continued to receive treatment in hospital with one in severe condition.
By Sunday, the municipality had reported 342 locally transmitted confirmed cases, including seven deaths.
- Health workers call for cleaner air to curb pollution deaths
- Armed men raped children as young as one during Sudan civil war
- Over half of adults worldwide will be obese by 2050: Study
- WHO warns Breast cancer cases projected to rise by nearly 40 per cent by 2050
- Pakistan registers third polio case of 2025