EconomyWorld / Countries / MNCs
Bitcoin trading below usd 20,000 after 8 pc drop
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 10 Mar 2023, 03:39 am Print
Moscow: The price of Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency, dropped 8.07% and was trading at $19,970 on the Binance cryptocurrency exchange, trading data showed on Friday.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, which calculates the average price across more than 20 exchanges, Bitcoin's value was down by 7.94%, staying below the level of $20,010.
Bitcoin has gained 20% of value since late December, when it was trading around $16,500.
(With UNI inputs)
- Swiss bank UBS to acquire Credit Suisse
- HSBC Holdings acquires Silicon Valley Bank UK Limited for £1
- Signature Bank: After Silicon Valley Bank another US-based bank now collapses
- Saudi Arabian oil giant Aramco's net income rises 46.5 pct YoY to USD 161.1 billion
- US: California regulator shuts Silicon Valley Bank