Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 09 Oct 2020, 09:48 pm Print
Wallpaper Cave
Washington/Sputnik: US President Donald Trump will hold on Monday his first rally since contracting the novel coronavirus, the Trump campaign announced in a statement.
"Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. announced that President Donald J. Trump will deliver remarks at a Make America Great Again event in Sanford, Florida on Monday, October 12th, 2020 at 7:00 PM EDT [11:00 p.m. GMT]," the campaign said on Friday.
Earlier on Friday, ABC News reported that Trump will hold his first public event at the White House on Saturday after contracting the novel coronavirus.
White House physician Sean Conley said that the US president was on track to participate in public events again by Saturday.
Trump was admitted to the Walter Reed Medical Center a week ago to receive treatment after announcing that he had tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The doctors discharged Trump from the hospital on Monday and the US president continued with work as usual saying he feels well after receiving the treatment.
- Trump fires back at Canada after tariff talks fail, revives ‘51st State’ jibe
- 'They betrayed me': Kosovo-born man who claims he worked for CIA faces deportation
- Imran Khan taken to hospital, examined by six specialists, then sent back to jail
- Who is Ryan Michael English? Transgender woman sentenced over plot to kill Scott Bessent
- UAE takes big step against Iran, halts trade and financial deals 'until further notice'

