Kabul: At least 10 people were killed in an explosion that rocked Afghanistan's Jalalabad area on Monday, media reports said.
According to reports, the blast left 27 injured.
According to a statement released by Provincial Government, the explosion took place at around 4:30 pm local time in the 3rd district of the city, reported Khaama Press.
The statement further added an explosives-laden motorcycle exploded close to a mini bus of the Afghan Army recruitment department, reported the news agency.
No terror group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Pentagon plans US troop exit from Afghanistan in case Trump orders withdrawal - Reports
- Companies ‘failing’ to address offline harm incited by online hate: UN expert
- Almost 30 police officers reported over radicalization signs after Paris attack - Reports
- Afghan-Taliban clashes in Uruzgan province result in about 15 servicemen killed - Source
- Mike Pompeo condemns terror attack in Afghanistan mosque