Kabul: A group of gunmen abducted at least 13 construction workers in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Thursday evening, local media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least 11 people, including Taliban insurgents and security members, were killed as the two groups engaged in Kunduz, for the first time since ending the Eid ceasefire.
Kabul: It appears that the widely cheered ceasefire between Taliban and Afghanistan security forces is over.
Kabul: Senior Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader Mullah Fazlullah has been gunned down during a drone strike in Afghanstan, local Tolo News reorted.
Kabul: The death toll in the suicide attack in Afghanistan's capital Kabul city on Monday has touched 14, reports said.
Kabul: At least six people were killed and as many injured after an explosion hit Afghanistan's capital city Kabul on Monday morning.
Kabul: An explosion hit Afghanistan's capital city Kabul on Monday morning after a suicide bomber detonated his explosive near a religious gathering, reports said.
Kabul: At least three children have been killed in a roadside explosion in Afghanistan, reports said.
New York: Nearly 3.7 million Afghan children are missing out on school, due to on-going conflict, grinding poverty, and discrimination against girls, according to a new report from the UN ...
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves one Ministry of Information and Culture employee killed
- Afghan security forces conduct operation, kill 22 armed Taliban militants
- Afghanistan: Bus-Car collision leaves five killed
- Afghanistan: Roadside explosion kills at least one archaeologist in Kabul
- Afghanistan: At least 17 ISIS militants killed in drone strike