Tel Aviv (Sputnik/UNI) The Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) said on Sunday that five rockers had been launched from the Gaza Strip toward Israel.
"5 rockets were launched from Gaza at Israel," the IDF said on Twitter.
Rocket launches come after three Palestinians were killed and 244 others were injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers on the Gaza border on Saturday, which marked a year since the start of the Great March of Return.
- Number of Palestinians wounded in Gaza border violence exceeds 77 people: Heath Ministry
- Israeli police shoot two knife-men after attack on officer in Jerusalem
- ‘Act with restraint’ UN urges Hong Kong authorities and protestors, as airport is disrupted for a second day
- Hong Kong Police arrests five amid protests at Hong Kong Int'l Airport
- Sydney: Man arrested for stabbing woman