Agence France-Presse | @justearthnews | 08 Jan 2018
Hand-reared for their colour and beauty, koi carp have become a symbol of Japan that can sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars and even participate in fishy beauty contests.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks