Agence France-Presse | @justearthnews | 08 Jan 2018
Hand-reared for their colour and beauty, koi carp have become a symbol of Japan that can sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars and even participate in fishy beauty contests.
- Gunmen storm Nairobi hotel complex in Kenya
- Nepal – Women take charge of family planning
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'