Agence France-Presse | @justearthnews | 06 Dec 2017
Former United States President Barack Obama says it's difficult to defend the country's decision to withdraw from the Paris agreement, during a speech in Chicago.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks