Teargas flies as Kenya election crisis enters third month
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 06 Oct 2017
Police fired tear gas on opposition activists in Nairobi, with three weeks remaining until a second attempt at August's failed presidential election - a rerun oppositon leaders have threatened to boycott. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks