JEN | @justearthnews | 19 Aug 2017
August 12 (Just Earth News) Amr Abdel Latif Aboulatta (centre), Permanent Representative of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the UN and President of the Security Council President for August, addresses the Council's meeting on peace and security in Africa. On his right is Deputy Secretary-General Amina Mohammed. UN Photo/Manuel Elias.
- General Assembly holds high-level forum on culture of peace
- Security Council emergency meeting on latest nuclear test by DPRK
- Celebration of UN Staff Day
- Security Council considers situation in YemenSecurity Council considers situation in Yemen
- UN staff stands together marking World Humanitarian Day