Islamabad: Security forces killed a terrorist in Dera Ismail Khan’s Daraban area of Pakistan, the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) confirmed on Saturday.
New York, Speaking ahead of the UN Day commemorating victims of genocide, the UN chief has called for every country to ratify the Genocide Convention, which still has not been ratified by ...
New York, “Violence has forced over a third of all schools there to close, with 15 located on the frontline and others badly damaged or being used as shelters for displaced families ...
New York, An escalation in fighting across northern Syria illustrates the “fragility” of the situation in the war-torn region, a senior UN humanitarian official said on Thursd ...
New York, It is unclear if rockets fired into the Syrian city of Aleppo last weekend contained chemical toxins, a senior humanitarian adviser to the UN said on Thursday, adding that ...
Kabul: At least 12 militants were killed in an airstrike carried out by the U.S. forces in southeastern Ghazni province of Afghanistan.
Kabul: A Taliban ambush in Afghanistan's Shindand district left the intelligence chief for western Herat province killed, media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least 27 militants of the Red Unit of Taliban were killed during the airstrikes in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.
Kabul: At least 28 militants were killed during the separate operations conducted by the Afghan and U.S. forces in eastern Nangarhar and northeastern Kapisa provinces of the country.
- Syrian civilians must be protected amid ISIL executions and airstrikes: Bachelet
- Trust and support of Iraqis essential for success of UN’s Da’esh terror investigation
- Global aid appeal targets more than 93 million most in need next year
- Afghanistan: District police chief killed in Taliban attack
- Evacuation of wounded Yemenis from rebel-held capital may bolster fresh peace talks