Kabul: The Taliban has announced a ceasefire with the Afghanistan forces during the Eid festival in the country.
New York: The United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres, has called for more accountability for human traffickers in Libya, after the UN Security Council on Thursday added ...
New York: Any attack on the key port city of Hodeidah in Yemen “will impact hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians” and would entail around 250,000 civilians losing every ...
New York: Despite ample food supplies, persistent conflicts and adverse climate shocks are taking a toll on global food security, according to a new report launched on Thursday by the Uni ...
Islamabad: Unknown men attacked a police vehicle in Pakistan's Quetta region, leaving at least one policeman martyred, media reports said on Thursday.
Kabul: A bomb attack on a voter registration centre in northern Baghlan province of Afghanistan on Wednesday killed at least two people on Wednesday, media reports said.
Kabul: Terrorist group Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the suicide attack in Afghanistan capital Kabul on Monday, media reports said on Tuesday.
Guatemala City: the death toll due to the Fuego volcano eruption in Guatemala has touched 62, media reports said on Tuesday.
New York: United Nations chief António Guterres has condemned Monday’s suicide attack in Afghanistan’s capital, Kabul, that reportedly killed at least seven religious s ...
- Terrorism diverts resources from ‘much-needed’ development to ‘costly’ security, warns UN envoy for Central Africa
- Afghanistan: Blast in Nangarhar leaves one killed
- Secular Bangladeshi author and publisher shot dead
- Afghanistan: Bomb attack in southern Ghazni province kills 5
- Central African Republic: UN chief condemns killing of peacekeeper; the second in a week