Islamabad: At least 21 people were killed as two trains collided in Pakistan's Sadiqabad on Thursday, media reports said.
Srinagar, JAMMU AND KASHMIR: In one of the worst terror attacks on Indian security personnel in recent times, at least 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) men were killed and 14 ...
Islamabad, Jan 2: A coal mine blast in Pakistan's Balochistan's Dukki district on Wednesday left at least four miners dead, media reports said.
Islamabad: In an alleged case of honour killing, a man killed his wife and three daughters in Muzaffargarh’s Seetpur district of Pakistan on Friday, media reports said on Satu ...
Karachi: Two policemen were killed and one security guard was injured in an attack on the Chinese Consulate in Pakistan's Karachi on Friday even as the strike was claimed by a separat ...
Washington: US President Donald Trump has once again attacked Pakistan holding that the South Asian nation does not do 'anything' for America and even helped terrorist Osama ...
Islamabad: In a significant development, a Pakistani Christian woman acquitted of blasphemy after spending eight years on death row has been freed from prison.
Islamabad: Pakistan has hanged Imran Ali, the man convicted for the rape and murder of a six-year-old girl earlier this year.
Islamabad: Pakistan's Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Thursday confirmed the death sentences conferred to 11 terrorists.
- Pakistan Supreme Court offers security to ex-President Musharraf if he returns to country to face pending cases
- Rebuild torched schools in Pakistan: Malala Yousafzai
- Doctor who examined Nawaz Sharif in prison suffers heart attack
- Global terrorist Hafiz Saeed seen casting vote during Pakistan elections
- Pakistan blast: At least 31 killed, 35 injured in Quetta