Tokyo: A powerful typhoon, Jebi, has killed at least nine people in Japan, while leaving behind a trail of destruction, reports said on Wednesday.
Beijing: An earthquake measuring 5.5 on the Richter Scale hit northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region on Tuesday.
Tehran: A magnitude 6 earthquake killed at least two people, after it struck Iran on Sunday, reports said.
Caracas: An earthquake measuring 7.3 magnitude on the Richter Scale hit Venezuela's northeast coast on Wednesday, US Geological Survey (USGS) said.
New York, An “invasive pest” that devours more than 80 different plant species, including many staple crops, could threaten the food security and livelihoods of millions of sm ...
Washington: An earthquake measuring 6.4 on the Richter Scale hit a remote part of Alaska on Sunday, as per US Geological Survey.
Jakarta: A new earthquake measuring 6.2 magnitude in the Richter Scale struck Indonesia's Lombok region on Thursday afternoon, triggering panic.
New York: Following the magnitude 7 earthquake which rocked the Indonesian island of Lombok at the weekend, more than 130 aftershocks have been felt with some villages being turned into & ...
Sydney: The entire state of New South Wales in Australia is affected by drought, its government has said on Wednesday.
- Space X names Japanese businessman Yusaku Maezawa as its first passenger to space
- Now is a ‘pivotal time for climate action’ says UN chief, looking to ozone layer gains
- Philippines: Typhoon Mangkhut to make landfall on Saturday; thousands evacuate homes
- Devastating storms like Hurricane Florence ‘unusual this far north’: UN weather agency
- ‘Great Pacific Garbage Patch’ clean-up project launches trial run: UN Environment