Just Earth News 13 Apr 2016
Kejriwal said in a tweet, "Delhi offers 10 lakh litres of water everyday for 2 months for brothers/sisters in Latur."
The Delhi CM also congratulated the central government for sending water to Latur via a train.
Calling it an 'admirable step', he said, "Central govt has decided to send water to Latur by train. This is an admirable step."
- At start of World Water Week, UN Assembly President says water and sanitation goals need 'major push'
- Billions around the world lack safe water, proper sanitation facilities, reveals UN report
- UN agency eyes recycling wastewater for large-scale farming
- Water resources ministry and others sign funding agreement for irrigation projects
- Conservation of water essential, Indian farmers can do wonder with it : PM Modi