Beijing: Ending his visit to China, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is heading back home on Wednesday, media reports said.
Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un commenced his China visit from Tuesday.
Washington: The U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) on Monday designated three individuals in response to the North Korean regime’s ongoi ...
Washington: US President Donald Trump has said his next meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is likely to take place in 2019.
Pyongyang: US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang on Sunday.
Pyongyang/Seoul: South Korea President Moon Jae-in said that the neighbouring North Korea has decided to shut down a missile testing site.
New York, There are signs that North Korea (formally known as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, or DPRK), is “still maintaining and developing its nuclear weapo ...
Washinton: The White House on Monday confirmed that US President Donald Trump has received a letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, urging a second meeting between the two.
Washington: US President Donald Trump accused China of putting pressure on North Korea and halting bilateral progress.
- US appoints Steve Biegun as special representative for North Korea
- North, South Korean families to attend reunion ceremony at Mount Kumgang tourist resort
- South Korea, North Korea to hold talks in Pyongyang in September
- In Tokyo, UN chief expresses full support for US-Japan dialogue with North Korea
- Trump thanks Kim's 'kind action' as remains of US soldiers slayed in Korean War reaches Hawaii