Agence France-Presse | @justearthnews | 08 Jan 2018
Cambodian premier Hun Sen leads a huge rally marking 39 years the fall of the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime, seizing the opportunity to burnish his reputation as saviour of the nation.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks