Agence France-Presse | @justearthnews | 08 Jan 2018
Cambodian premier Hun Sen leads a huge rally marking 39 years the fall of the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime, seizing the opportunity to burnish his reputation as saviour of the nation.
- Gunmen storm Nairobi hotel complex in Kenya
- Nepal – Women take charge of family planning
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Jamal Khashoggi's death, official says
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'