Reuters | @justearthnews | 06 Dec 2017
U.S. authorities say a fugitive Kentucky lawyer who called himself "Mr. Social Security" was deported from Honduras on Tuesday where he had fled after pleading guilty in a $550 million disability fraud scheme. Nathan Frandino reports.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks