U.N. fears 'further exodus' of Muslim Rohingya from Myanmar
Reuters | @@justearthnews | 07 Oct 2017
The United Nations is bracing for a possible “further exodus” of Muslim Rohingya refugees from Myanmar into Bangladesh six weeks after the world’s fastest-developing refugee emergency began, its humanitarian aid chief says. Samantha Vadas reports.
- World Baloch Women’s Forum urges people in Balochistan to boycott Pak general elections
- Abbas calls Trump's peace efforts 'slap of the century'
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Program) - Jan 14, 2018
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- Are you a racist?' Trump questioned over 's***hole' remarks